First American India Job Openings For Fresher Java Developer – Trained. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Technical Trainee – Java
Company Name: First American India
Job Position: Technical Trainee – Java
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Minimum of 15 years of formal education – Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology.
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Technical Trainee will translate functional requirements into system requirements while developing applications for First American, these are typically web based applications developed by adhering to coding standards and guidelines by following a continuous Build-Integrate-Test (Agile) approach. Technical Trainee will understand the software development lifecycle and has knowledge of the overall application development space combined with a basic understanding of the business and domain.
- Role will build basic code assigned modules and features using available stacks and knowledge of programming languages generally under supervision, will apply standard trouble shooting and debugging concepts to achieve speed and efficiency.
- Understands and meets stated needs & requirements of the stakeholders, brings contextual nuances in deliverables and work output to truly partner with all concerned stakeholders.
- Adapts to other cultures and unfamiliar situations, thinks on the feet & displays sense of urgency for completion of deliverables.
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration by promoting openness and dialogue, facilitates participation of self and other team members in organizational decisions and motivates other team members and drives pride and positivity in work. Exhibits professionalism in conduct of work and respects others’ views.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues including customer, onshore counterpart, supervisors, team members, business analysts and business teams.
Educational Qualification and Experience: Minimum of 15 years of formal education – Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- 2019/2020 Pass Out (Must not have any backlogs)
- Should have aggregate of 65% of marks.
- Should be trained on core Java
- Good programming knowledge of core Java, HTML, REST API and general programming principles
- Basic knowledge on relational Databases like MySQL, SQL Server with DB concepts
- Knowledge of Tomcat Server, Apache server, Ant and Maven build script is an advantage
- Basic Knowledge on Azure DevOps, GIT is an advantage
- Should have good communication skills and logical thinking
- Should be a good Team player with multitasking skills
- Should be good learner with ability to pick new technology
- Not mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|