Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Technical Trainee – .Net
Company Name: First American India
Job Position: Technical Trainee – .Net
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Technical Trainee will translate functional requirements into system requirements while developing applications for First American, these are typically web based applications developed by adhering to coding standards and guidelines by following a continuous Build-Integrate-Test (Agile) approach. Technical Trainee will understand the software development lifecycle and has knowledge of the overall application development space combined with a basic understanding of the business and domain. Role will build basic code assigned modules and features using available stacks and knowledge of programming languages generally under supervision, will apply standard trouble shooting and debugging concepts to achieve speed and efficiency.
- Understands and meets stated needs & requirements of the stakeholders, brings contextual nuances in deliverables and work output to truly partner with all concerned stakeholders.
- Adapts to other cultures and unfamiliar situations, thinks on the feet & displays sense of urgency for completion of deliverables.
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration by promoting openness and dialogue, facilitates participation of self and other team members in organizational decisions and motivates other team members and drives pride and positivity in work. Exhibits professionalism in conduct of work and respects others’ views.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues including customer, onshore counterpart, supervisors, team members, business analysts and business teams.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 15 years of formal education – Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Knowledge on Scoping, Estimation, Scheduling, Impact Analysis & Configuration document (BR 100/ BR 110)
- Feasibility Analysis – Technical feasibility (Study of proposed application, performance expected, application function, benefits), Financial feasibility (costs incurred, milestone timelines), Operational feasibility (does the application meet the need or solve the problem, will users be able to adapt to the application)
- Should have knowledge on OOPS concepts, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) & Functional and Technical design documents (MD050/MD070/HLL etc.)
- Should have knowledge on Security framework – Assessing vulnerabilities, Secured Code, SSL/Non-SSL, Vulnerability tests, Essbase programming & DRM Cube structures and optimization
- Knowledge on Oracle EBS R12, Fusion and related modules/applications, OATS, Hyperion etc.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|