Forcepoint Freshers Recruitment 2021 – Technical Writer – Bachelors/Masters Degree. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Technical Writer
Company Name: Technical Writer
Job Position: Technical Writer
Experience: Freshers/Experience(0-2 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: B.Tech/MCA/MSc/BCA/B.Sc. preferably in Computer Science/IT or ECE/EE.
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Key Performance Areas:
- Build a close collaborative relationship and confidently engage with product management, product enablement, product development, and QA teams to quickly build in-depth knowledge of Forcepoint products and solutions.
- Research, develop, and write content for highly complex cybersecurity products which include administration manuals, user documentation, online-help systems, KB articles, installation guides, product tutorials, and videos.
- Interview engineers, developers, and other technical experts to become familiar with the product technology and development methods.
- Use products hands on, as necessary, to exercise product features and functionality in virtual lab environments.
- Author, edit, and publish a wide variety of technical materials that convey the vision and use cases of product and service capabilities.
- Contribute to standards, conventions, processes, and doc tools efforts as required.
- Working in an agile/scrum development environment, ensure deliverables are produced to plan – by delivery train or release – and are high quality, and are effective for the intended audience, and follow brand, voice, and style guidelines.
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
- BTech/MCA/MSc/BCA/B.Sc. preferably in Computer Science/IT or ECE/EE.
- Content writing experience in the software industry between 0-2 years is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent written English language skills.
- Excellent team player, ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment and flexible nature.
- Strong time management skills and ability to juggle between multiple projects flexibly.
- Demonstrate persistence, perseverance, and overcome obstacles; measure self against standard of excellence; take sound, calculated risk to accomplish goals.
- Strong quality focus in the work delivery.
- Knowledge of networking, security domains at least to a college curriculum level.
- Ability to use Linux systems will be highly desirable.
- Basic exposure to XML technologies (XML/XSLT/XSD), CSS, HTML.
- Experience using documentation tools like Oxygen XML Author, any version control or content management tools – SVN, Git etc. will be a plus.
- Graphics skills in using screen capture tools, basic graphics editing etc.
- Familiarity with using corporate writing style guides will be a plus.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|