Freedom Mortgage Careers – Business Intelligence Developer. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link.
Company Name: Freedom Mortgage
Job Position: Business Intelligence Developer
Job Location: Marlton, NJ
- Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment.
- Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting.
- Extract data from enterprise relational databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server) and other data sources (e.g., XML files, flat files) using efficient and well form SQL queries.
- Utilize various SQL/Development tools to help transform and load data sources into the reporting environments when delivered outside of RDBMS. Visually structure the data in a variety of forms conducive to answering business questions through BI dashboards, reports, and analytical frameworks. Closely monitor and check the accuracy and completeness of data.
- Perform optimization of reports and dashboards. Design, update and administer the metadata of the various data marts keeping the descriptions of data consistent and reliable across multiple projects and databases.
- Improve the process of updating existing reports and dashboards, with an eye towards efficiency and streamlining.
- Interact with business users to identify dashboard strategies, report layouts, and analysis presentations.
- Develop a formal release cycle and publishing strategy in the BI environments.
- Collaborate with ETL, DBA, and other report development and business analyst resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information System, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field plus 2 years of experience in the field.
- Must have 2 years of business experience, with a technical background in BI/Data Warehousing, Reporting, and Analytics.
- Must have 2 years of experience with one or more BI technologies in a business environment.
- Must have experience in: building analytic reports against an enterprise Data Warehouse platform such as Oracle or MS SQL.
- Not Mentioned
Apply Here: Click Here