Job Position: Full Stack Developer – All Levels – Remote
Your application to this posting may be considered for the positions listed below.
Full Stack Developer Positions:
- Full Stack Developer I
- Full Stack Developer II
- Full Stack Developer III
- Full Stack Developer Advisor
Job Description Summary:
- Duties for this role include but not limited to: code and unit test changes to computer programs from program specifications. Documents and maintains those programs.
- Under limited supervision, designs, codes, tests and deploys software in all layers of the development life cycle. Provides the necessary documentation. Works with databases, APIs, servers, networks and various programming languages. Mentors those in less senior positions.
Job Specific Information:
- Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
- Work closely with our business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Work with other engineers on a collaborative Agile team to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets FedEx Enterprise Foundational Services standards
- Track and resolve software defects
- Support test execution including system level and integration tests
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Skills in languages: Java and SQL
- JAVA 8 or higher
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Google Cloud Network
- Native Android for Mobile Solutions (JAVA and/or Kotlin)
- Experience in leading 12-Factor application and Cloud platform implementation
- Object Oriented Design and Development experience
- Understand of software design patterns
- Applicant must work well under pressure
- Understand the SAFE Agile framework
- Knowledge of software craftsmanship and Agile best practices
- Barcoding technologies
- Knowledge of application development on Android or iOS platforms
- Mobile UI/UX design
- Source control tools: Git, Subversion, TFS
- Maven and Gradle build frameworks
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Integration technologies; such as SOAP, JMS, and REST
- Understanding of network design and architecture
- Familiar with microservice architecture principle
- Full Stack Developer I – Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Sponsorship for this position is not available for new hires.
- Full Stack Developer II – Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. One (1) years work experience in information technology or engineering environment. Sponsorship for this position is not available for new hires.
- Full Stack Developer III – Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Requires three (3) years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
- Full Stack Developer Advisor – Bachelor’s Degree, in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Four (4) years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
- Coraopolis, PA (Suburb of Pittsburgh)
- Brookfield, WI (Suburb of Milwaukee)
- This position can be domiciled anywhere within the United States.
Remote Work: The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business need.
- Relocation assistance may be considered based upon business needs.
- Colorado Residents Only – Compensation: Monthly Salary $4422.16 – $12970.28
- The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range or starting rate of candidates hired in Colorado. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, your work location, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
- Employee Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid Life and AD&D insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid sick leave; paid parental leave, paid vacation, and additional paid time off; geographic pay ranges; 401K with Company match and incentive bonus potential; sales incentive compensation for selling roles.
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here