Gallagher Careers – Claims Adjuster Senior Workers Compensation. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Gallagher Bassett
Job Position: Claims Adjuster Senior Workers Compensation
Job Location: Sacramento, California, United States
Position Summary: Investigates, evaluates, disposes and settles the most complex claims and highest exposures with minimal supervision. Includes the investigation, determination and evaluation of coverage, liability and damages, and the setting of proper reserves. Incumbents at this level typically hold claims reserve and settlement authority of up to $10,000 liability and/or $25,000 workers compensation or greater.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exercises proper judgment and decision making to analyze the claims exposure, to determine the proper course of action and to appropriately settle the claim.
- Interacts extensively with various parties involved in the claim process.
- Able to clearly communicate concise action plans, and present plans for moving the case to conclusion.
- Will demonstrate complete knowledge of the claim file process through presentation of actions and responses to client questions.
- Processes claims consistent with clients’ and corporate policies, procedures and “best practices” and also in accordance with any statutory, regulatory and ethics requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with carrier reporting and threshold requirements.
- Able to recognize and pursue excess insurance recoveries. Incumbents will have the ability to handle a full case load, with proven ability to handle cases of increased severity
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
- High school diploma
- 5 or more years related claims experience required
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which claims are being handled
- Extensive knowledge of accepted industry standards and practices Computer experience with related claims and business software
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, plan and organize activities, serve clients, negotiate, effectively communicate verbally and in writing and embrace new challenges.
- Analytical skill necessary to make decisions and resolve complex issues inherent in handling losses.
- Ability to successfully negotiate the settlement and disposition of serious claims including the ability to interpret related documentation.
- Not Mentioned