GE Healthcare Jobs For Freshers | Software Engineering Specialist | Bachelors Degree. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Job Position||Software Engineering Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
Job Description Summary:
- As a Software Engineering Specialist you need to contribute to software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will contribute to end to end software development. This will include working on software deliverable for the release, meeting required design objectives to meet customer & business needs. You should understand various parameter like code coverage, security checks, automation etc. and nurture the quality of code that helps feature deployment with ease.
- GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Roles and Responsibilities: In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set
- Contribute to the team and works with direction from senior team members or management, beginning to work independently
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation
- Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary resolution by understanding and applying GE processes
Eligibility Criteria For GE Healthcare Jobs For Freshers:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Freshers can be considered for the role.
Skills Required For GE Healthcare Jobs For Freshers:
- Sound knowledge of OOAnalysis & Design, SQL Databases.
- Strong debugging and unit testing skills using a well-known and accepted unit testing framework
- Hands on knowledge in web technologies like ASP.Net and web servers such as IIS
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Strong knowledge of unit testing using tools such as NUnit and MSTest
- Understanding of code versioning tools and CI/CT/CD processes
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|