GE HealthCare Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring Bachelor’s Degree Graduates for Software Engineering Specialist Role. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
||Software Engineering Specialist
|Date Of Joining
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group
About GE HealthCare: GE HealthCare is a leading worldwide innovator in medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions. Our contributions to healthcare enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions, thanks to intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. Our people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE HealthCare’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Eligibility Criteria For GE HealthCare Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Freshers can be considered for the role.
Skills Required For GE HealthCare Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns
- Scripting skills (Shell, Python, Bash, Perl).
- Programming languages: Java, C++, Python
- Knowledge of unit testing using tools such as JUnit
- Prior working experience within Agile/Scrum software development framework or knowledge of the same.
- Awareness of Debugging and Troubleshooting.
- As a Software Engineering Specialist, you need to contribute to software product development in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will contribute to end to end software development. This will include working on software deliverable for the release, meeting required design objectives to meet customer & business needs.
- GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set.
- Contribute to the team and works with direction from senior team members or management, beginning to work independently.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary resolution by understanding and applying GE processes.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project