GlobalData Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – B.Pharm/M.Pharm. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Pharma Jobs.
Company Name: GlobalData
Job Location: Hyderabad
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Extensive secondary research, understanding of basic terminologies used in
- Pharmaceutical drugs research like drug, receptor, Target, Mechanism and Indications
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical pipeline and marketed drugs
- Knowledge about drug discovery process, clinical trials, Post Marketing information etc.
- Producing written and data on markets, products or companies including descriptions and profiles to publishable standards.
- Knowledge on regulatory bodies governing for drugs/ therapeutics
- Ability to search methodically from a range of publicly available sources
- Should have a basic working knowledge of MS Office
- Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery
- Reporting on a regular basis as regards progress to the Manager/ Team Leads.
- Complying with internal processes and policies including the HR, Finance and IT departments of the company.
- Healthy interaction with peers et al.
- Help the team in answering client queries as and when required.
- Perform quality check of deliverables.
- Master communication skills: Through research and consulting assignments, develop written and oral communication skills. Hone writing skills to be precise and efficient, minimizing the length of research documents while maximizing the value to clients.
- Secondary Research Skills: Strong interest in research and familiarity with global pharmaceutical industry Familiarity with databases, international research sources and content Ability to search methodically from a range of publicly available sources
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think critically, challenge conclusions and underlying assumptions
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to interact effectively with Industry
- Experts and Doctors across the globe and ability to express complex subjects in simple and clear way.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Be able to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint; basic knowledge of MS
- Excel is an advantage
- Must be willing to guide, help ad train other members within the team
- 1.75 to 2.50 LPA
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|