Gsk Pharmaceuticals Hiring For SERM Scientist. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
Job Category: Pharma/Bio Tech
Role: SERM Scientist
Company Name: Gsk Pharmaceuticals
Job Position: SERM Scientist
Job Location: Bangalore
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Are you looking for a technical support role that ensures the accuracy of critical safety data? If so, this Safety Pharmacovigilance Staff role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
- As a Safety Pharmacovigilance Staff, you will be responsible for any required administrative support and will be responsible for maintenance of the systems used by the team in terms of ensuring data in the systems is current and accurate
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Provide administrative support to team as required.
- Maintain information in pharmacovigilance agreements database and other systems used by team.
- Evaluate and document information received from local operating company safety departments, with appropriate senior support.
- Serve as liaison with local operating companies to collect, collate and document information on their safety data exchange agreements and compliance with the agreements.
- Run listings from databases as required.
- Perform reconciliations with licensing partners.
- Administer document storage and archiving including team site.
- Responsible for ad hoc communications regarding safety data exchange agreements.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- High School Diploma
- Basic IT systems experience including use of excel or database applications
- Experience working with principles of data collection, manipulation and retrieval
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Ability to corroborate with peers across a matrixed organization
As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
- Not Mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|