About HCLTech: We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 225,900+ people across 60 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud. The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be. If all this sounds like an environment youll thrive in, then youre in the right place. Join us on our journey to advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide hardware, software or network problem resolutions via telephone, e-mail, or chat for HCLTech s global customers.
- Extend L1/L2 support through ITIL processes.
- To maintain high login Efficiency (Availability) for customers
- To resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time
- Work on ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center, etc.
- To adhere to quality standards (voice and accent, Tech Monitoring), regulatory requirements and company policies
- Maintain ownership of incidents, ensure status update, and offer resolution according to SLAs.
- Should have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be comfortable with rotational 24/7 shift timing.
- Basic knowledge on MS office.
- Position: Service desk
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Location: Candidate should hold a government address proof of Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh only.
- Qualification: Any graduate
- Marks in class XII: 60% or more
- Marks in graduation: 60% or more
- Applicants who have attended previous recruitment drives and those who are not meeting the eligibility criteria, will not be entertained.
- P.S. all relevant COVID-19 safety protocols will be adhered to.
- Candidates are advised not to carry their personal laptops/USB to the campus.
- Candidates are advised to carry water and keep themselves hydrated.
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|