Hewlett Packard Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Bachelors/Masters Degree. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Development Engineer
Company Name: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job Position: Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers/Experience(0-2 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs/solutions for software enhancements and new products in the server supportability/big data analytics domain.
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of big data and reporting applications software running on local, networked, and cloud platforms
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Designs and develops application software in the server supportability/big data analytics domain for end-user applications, running on local, networked, and internet-based platforms.
- Works on developing monitoring and reporting applications using ELK and/or any reporting tool
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Experience in Python, REST and GIT
- Knowledge in ELK stack, Docker
- Knowledge in MongoDB, RMQ and Nifi desirable
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|