About Hitachi: Hitachi brings together the world’s greatest minds to help breathe life into new possibilities – and drive innovation for a better future. That’s why we look for individuals who share our pioneering spirit, have imaginative ideas and are fearless when it comes to tackling the world’s biggest challenges. Our people love technology – and they love making a difference. They have a passion for finding new solutions and working with brilliant colleagues. Every day they dedicate themselves to a huge range of exciting projects, contributing to the Hitachi vision around the globe.
- Develop and manage global Operations Performance and Analytics processes, systems and reporting activities for all Business Lines.
- Assure the effective implementation, maturity assessment and improvement of all processes along the entire value chain to improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability in a safe working environment across the local business.
- Support SQO P&A Specialist in evaluating business performance and major digital transformation initiatives.
- Understand SQO function processes and goals.
- Ensure proper documentation of business processes / applications.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Support P&A specialist day to day activities related to developing Business reports, Analysis and resolving User stories.
- Attend council meetings to understand stake holder expectations and establish working relationship with key stake holders.
- Support the Specialist for correct and timely monthly SQO reporting activities.
- Participate in trainings, workshops and meetings.
- The scope of this role is global and cross business lines.
- The job will touch about 20’000+ HC and will be a significant enabler to secure smooth transition of the new JV and support long term strategic goals.
- Change management and continuous improvement.
- Multiple stakeholder management, cross functional and cross business lines.
- Open minded and collaborative approach needed.
- Leading self and working without close supervision.
- Data integration coming from multiple systems.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Graduate in Business Analytics, Data Science, or similar quantitative field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Good analytical skills.
- Preferred to have certification in Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Python, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence.
- Understanding in using query languages, such as SQL, PL/SQL, programming languages like Python and Power Platform tools like Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Good to have understanding about statistical modelling, machine learning, data mining, unstructured data analytics and natural language processing.
- Ability to interact with business as well as other technical teams.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment.
- Stay updated with advancements and best practices in analytics.
- Excellent cross/inter-cultural skills and capable in working with different cultures.
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|