IBM Recruitment Drive For Intern. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Job Position: Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Provide solutions to customer inquiries related to questions and issues related to the use of IBM Watson Health’s products. Utilize a SalesForce customer relationship management system, telephone and email to communicate with the customer to provide accurate and timely issue resolution.
- Apply standard operating procedures to customer interactions and interaction with the SalesForce system.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Come and join a team of IBM Watson Health product support professionals dedicated to providing an excellent support experience to our customers! Gain experience as part of a global team by assisting professionals in the healthcare industry utilizing our analytic and decision-support products.
- Gain exposure to some of our products hosted in the Cloud that incorporate IBM Watson technology!
- Provide satisfactory customer service by ensuring the quality and level of support meets the customers’ and IBM Watson Health’s expectations.
- Assume responsibility for customer tickets; communicate status and expectations and escalate as needed to meet service level agreements.
- Accurately document all support activity in the tracking system in a timely manner.
- Build collaborative relationships with colleagues.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Exposure to customer support activities with sensitivity to customer needs and expectations.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in problem-solving skills with attention to detail required.
- Initiative and ability to plan and prioritize work efficiently, multi-task, and work well with receiving feedback and direction.
- Ability to work within well-defined processes and collaborate with others.
- Ability to work well with others in a very team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and expertise with web-based applications is preferred.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Knowledge of design, develop & maintain Chatbots
- Programming exposure like Python, R, Scala and Go
- Proven quick learner in technical domains
- Open minded and willing to take challenges
- Well organized and have structure thinking
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work tasks
- Ability to work in 24/7 environment and rotation shifts
- Any science graduate or undergraduate with basic understanding of Customer Support
- Exposure of Healthcare Industry Knowledge (Preferred)
- Not Mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|