IBPS invites application for 6432 Probationary Officers/Management Trainees. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens. Interested candidates can read full notification before apply online.
Name Of Post: Probationary Officers/Management Trainees
Total No Of Vacancies: 6432
List Of participating Banks:
Educational Qualifications Required:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Candidate Minimum Age for Apply: 20 years
- Candidate Maximum Age For Apply: 30 years
- Age relaxation: As per notification
- The selection process will consist of (preliminary Examination, Main examination & Interview).
Application Fee For Notification:
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
- Mode Of Payment: Online
Important Dates For Notification:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – September/ October 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – September/ October 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary October 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary November 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2022
- Online Examination – Main November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2022
- Download of call letters for interview January/ February 2023
- Conduct of interview January/February 2023
- Provisional Allotment April 2023
How To Apply:
- Candidates can apply online only from 02.08.2022 to 22.08.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted