Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Software Engineer – Trainee
Company Name: Incedo
Job Position: Software Engineer – Trainee
Experience: Freshers/Experienced(0-1 Years)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- We are looking for a passionate Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions in an Agile environment. They will be responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various frontend and backend languages, like C/C++, Java, Python, .NET, Angular or Reactjs. Candidates should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment
Role and responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Contributes towards technical analysis, development of technical specifications and implementation of solutions based on business needs
- Able to write well-designed and testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Able to write functional requirement documents and guides
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- 0 to 1 years of work experience in systems or application development
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer science background is preferred
Technical skills requirements: The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks
- Understanding of Programming languages like C/C++,Java, Ruby, Python and .Net
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Familiarity with Common stacks.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|