Intas Pharmaceuticals – Walk-In Interviews For B.Pharm/Msc. Eligible and interested candidates can directly walk-in to the below mentioned address. Keep visiting our website for latest Pharma Jobs.
About Intas Pharmaceuticals: As one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, Intas is committed to fulfilling the unmet global medical needs through comprehensive, progressive and affordable medical products. To fuel its ever- expanding vision, Intas Pharmaceuticals is looking for elite professionals aiming to take their careers to the next level through the following positions.
- To lead the artwork team involved in product mockup and artworks and guide them time to time and resolve the queries. The role is a managerial role for labelling and artwork activities for EMENA region.
- Cross functional communication with EMENA team and CMO to ensure timely update and establish the
- The development of product information along with mockup for national phase submission after closure of procedure (DCP/MRP/CP).
- The development of artwork through effective coordination with various team such as packaging development/commercial/ logistics/ marketing and manufacturing facility.
- Execute strategy/ planning of mockup/variation submission for upcoming submission deadline.
- The maintenance of product information (SmPC/PIL) database and version control in line new Marketing authorization detail. Additionally, product information database to maintain for safety variation.
- The monitoring of Marketing authorization/Variation tracker to maintain accuracy of authorization detail and real time data available.
- Awareness and application of relevant pharmaceutical regulation and new guidelines/policies relevant to product information/ Marketing authorization procedure.
- To coordinate with CMO and develop strategy for artwork finalization & implementation.
- To ensure Change control mechanism is followed, changes are tracked, and artworks are timely issued. To do the effectiveness checks on change control mechanism.
- KPI monitoring and ensuring the team is organized and guided to achieve the KPIs.
- Please carry your updated resume all educational, experience & salary documents
- Candidates who have appeared for an interview at Intas in the last six months are requested not to apply
- Only candidates having experience in globally regulated plants (USFDA, MHRA, etc.) should apply
- All candidates must adhere to COVID-19 guidelines during the interview process (Wearing of mask, Social
- Distancing, Sanitization of Hands, etc.)
- Position: Artwork Lead
- Qualification: B.Pharm, Msc
- Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Location: Intas Corporate Office, Ahmedabad
Interview Date: 10th Dec, 2022 (Saturday) &13th Dec, 2022 (Tuesday)
Interview Time: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Corporate House, Near Sola bridge,
S.G. Highway, Thaltej, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat, India – 380054.