Liberty Mutual Insurance Careers – Field Property Claims Adjuster. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Job Position: Field Property Claims Adjuster
Job Location: Aliso Viejo, California, United States
- As a member of the Property Claims Team, you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by using your investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a variety of homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team environment.
- In this role, you will travel to the loss site to conduct thorough analysis. Every day is a new exciting challenge, as our Property Claims Adjusters use cutting edge homeowner’s products and services to help our customers through the claims process. This is a Field Property Claims role and you will be traveling to the customers’ homes.
In this role, you will:
- Investigate and determine coverage onsite of loss and adjusts all elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high severity.
- Handle moderate- severe complexity claims assigned under little supervision.
- Investigate and evaluate onsite to resolve complex coverage and damage issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for the covered damages.
- Explain coverage of loss, assists policyholders with itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living arrangements.
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services.
- Identify suspicious losses. Recommend referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty
- Requires strong knowledge of claims handling procedures and coverages provided within various homeowner policies. Capable of writing structural damage estimates of severe losses.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills. Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted systems and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and at least 3 years of directly related experience.
- Completion of advanced property training required.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
- Minimum Salary: USD $72,400.00/Yr.
- Maximum Salary: USD $92,000.00/Yr.