Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Software Development Engineer
Company Name: McAfee
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers/Experience(0-1 Years)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- McAfee enterprise is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer with SDET (Software Development in Test) skills to work on a variety of customer facing activities for product development services offered by our department. These activities include developing enhancements to the services, outreach to internal McAfee product teams for expanded use of the services, triaging issues and applying bug fixes. As an accomplished Software Development Engineer, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform your best and challenges to engineer solutions for complex business challenges.
- This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
About the role:
- Develop a strong knowledge of the McAfee corporate products and related technology to understand cross product dependencies and effectively coach product teams on how to integrate our services
- This specific role will involve working across multiple services focused on build and test infrastructure.
- These services play a vital role in the McAfee product release cycle by supporting McAfee product team needs for automated product build, validation and deployment.
- Use Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open issues and discussions to a closure
- working with cross site and cross functional product teams to isolate problems; and tracking the issues to complete resolution
- Must excel in both individual and group settings Promptly identifying and escalating defects to the McAfee product teams
- Participate in design Reviews and Code Inspections and code reviews
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-1+ years of experience with common software development practices such as code reviews and defect analysis with an emphasis on Development and sustaining responsibilities
- Should have very good knowledge on CI/CD Tools like Jenkins, Docker
- Good knowledge Problem Solving and Debugging skills
- Must have good knowledge of continuous delivery methodology and experience delivering software using continuous delivery principles
- Good understanding on Microsoft Windows operating systems and also UNIX, Linux or Mac.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|