Job Category: Sales/Business Development
Role: Apprentice – Sales Trainee
Company Name: Medtronic
Job Position: Apprentice – Sales Trainee
Experience: Freshers – Entry level
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: Engineering Graduates
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
A Day in the Life:
- Sales Trainees will play a critical role in achieving sales revenue through generating orders through clinical/operating room selling of the Medtronic products. Sales Trainees can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic’s therapies, sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in meeting company objectives.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for performing and supporting research for teams operating within a service group, or product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of technical projects as assigned.
- Provides analysis, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Develops knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
- Trainees will go through intensive technical training on our therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
- Trainees will receive orientation on effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the CathLab & In person Discussion about the cases. Trainees will be responsible for therapy adoption using technical selling & market development skills.
- Responsible for Achieving secondary sales targets month on month. By Cath lab presence & Case Supporting. Minimum of 4 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
- Conduct sales calls to promote & have technical interaction on Medtronic’s Aortic Therapy & Products
- Customer relationship management.
- Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and with related major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (COE’s)
- Organizing CME’s and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
- Take initiative and be a self-starter.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements:
- 60% Throughout Academics
- Engineering Graduates
Nice to Have:
- Sales trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
- Willingness to travel
- Not mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|