Metromile Careers – Senior Software Engineer – DevOps. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Metromile
Job Position: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: California – San Francisco
About the role:
As a DevOps Engineer at Metromile you will help keep the engines running at top efficiency. Our stack of Linux, Java, Nginx serve all the requests all the time in millisecond response time. You will strive to make our batch jobs finish before they start. Our developers will love you for giving them the tools to deploy new microservice projects every other week at the touch of a button.
- 2+ Years using Linux/Ubuntu/Debian/RedHat.
- Strong knowledge with AWS and some of their 3 letter services.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration.
- Experience with major configuration management tools like Salt, Ansible, Puppet or CFEngine.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Bash or Perl.
- Experience standing up and administering monitoring and metrics tools like Nagios, Sensu, Graphite, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Experience with Mysql, Postgres, DynamoDB and interests in Aurora.
- Familiarity with Linux internals.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics or Math, or equivalent work experience.
- A passion for learning new things.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options for every employee
- Excellent benefits package (health, dental, vision, 401K)
- Well-being reimbursement, includes home office equipment
- Flexible paid vacation program
- Flexible scheduling/hours
- Remote work options
- 13 paid holidays – 2 of which are flex
- 12 paid weeks of leave for child birth/adoption
- Annual anniversary gifts (5 yr. – 6 week paid sabbatical)
- Not Mentioned