Micro Focus Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – QA Engineer. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: QA Engineer
Company Name: Micro Focus
Job Position: QA Engineer
Experience: Freshers/Experience(0-2 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. May develop tools and environments to automate test execution.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Write test cases for features
- Executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integrate into software architecture.
- Test & automate the features as part of a scrum team.
- Contribute to feature sanity/regressions tests.
- Maintain and execute the automation suite for various releases.
- Adhere to software testing methodologies and processes to release high-quality software.
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-3 years experience.
- Familiar with Python test automation.
- Strong in manual testing, exposure in creating test setup and test environments for complex enterprise applications.
- Familiar with API testing.
- Understanding of server/client testing.
- Knowledge on CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub, etc.).
- Familiar with on Windows/Linux test environments.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, and a strong team player.
- Ability to adapt to new tools & technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development (preferably Scrum)
- Understanding of the Security domain.
- Robot Framework automation experience.
- C, Java experience.
- UI/UX testing.
- Performance and Scale testing.
- Cloud technologies, managing and testing cloud applications.
- Not Mentioned
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|