Micro Focus Recruitment 2021 – Freshers – Quality Engineer. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Quality Engineer
Company Name: Micro Focus
Job Position: Quality Engineer
Experience: Freshers/Experience(0-2 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining quality engineering protocols and methods for building, assembly and test transforming materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Ensures compliance of manufacturing and production processes with internal and external safety, quality and regulatory standards requirements for worldwide distribution.
- Designs methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of production processes, production equipment and finished products.
- Performs analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to design, test, manufacturing, quality standards and procedures when necessary.
- Recommends performance objectives for engineering, test, manufacturing, product and design functions. May assure compliance to in-house and/or external specifications and standards (i.e. Six Sigma, Lean Sigma and others).
- Implements and assists with designing portions of quality requirements, processes, and practices into the development, design, manufacturing, and continuous improvement of portions of a product or solution.
- Collects, consolidates, and charts data from reports, testing, and process results for assigned portions of components to identify trends and issues; learns and practices basic root- cause analysis.
- Implements specified changes to quality processes to reduce defects and improve quality.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for product development and manufacturing.
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of engineering and testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical, statistics, and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties, hardware and electrical component design and manufacture, and industry quality standards and methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|