Micron Technology Hiring For Fresher Java Developer. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Java Developer
Company Name: Micron Technology
Job Position: Java Developer
Experience: Freshers/Experience(0-1 Year)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- We are looking Software Developer, Java Services and Integrations who will work within a service layer team developing API’s, integration web services, and web applications server-side coding using core Java and advanced Java programming and technology.
- This role will be responsible for developing API’s for both internal and external consumption, develop applications for Marketing business requirements; working with cross cultural development teams, architects and partners. The ability to problem tackle will be a key ingredient to success, good communication skills is a must and a willingness to work with others and learn as a team rounds out the qualified candidate.
- Works with diverse group of developers, business users, project teams encouraging collaboration.
- Effective contributor (coding, code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off etc.) for building solutions.
- Technical point of contact for all technical issues and partner with the team to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues, vulnerabilities, secure coding etc.
- Contribute to the design discussions, contribute towards design discussions, perform PoCs wherever required to support/back up design decisions.
- Provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
- Ability to supervise and analyze production application logs
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
- Knowledge working with GIT, Maven/Gradle, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in implementation of Java, J2EE and JS Design patterns.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience in writing unit cases using JUnit, Mocha/Jasmine/Jest libraries.
- Should be able to deploy the application in non-production environments on Linux platforms.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Education – Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-1 year of hands-on experience or having university projects in developing scalable, highly performance API’s (RESTful Webservices, JSON), Micro Services and required web-based applications using both core and advanced Java/J2EE which may include Spring web services, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate and worked in Agile teams.
- Good Conceptual knowledge and understanding with data modeling
- Works equally effectively as an individual as with team members, Self-starter
- Analytical, and be skilled at problem solving
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, SAP HANA)
- Experience with Cloud services
- Not Mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|