MRI Software Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSC/BCA Students/Graduates for Entry Level – Software Engineer. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
|Company Name||MRI Software|
|Job Position||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About MRI Software: MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For MRI Software Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Currently pursuing a BE, Btech, MCA, MSC, or BCA Computer Science or related technical field (2022 Passout may also apply)
Skills Required For MRI Software Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Experience developing software or algorithms based on predetermined specifications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, Microsoft .Net or Java preferred
- Proficient with Source Control tools
- Familiarity with database objects (tables, stored procedures, queries, etc.) a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Position Description For MRI Software Off Campus Drive 2023:
We are currently seeking a Junior Software Engineer to work within our global Product Development department working to apply defined software development life cycle processes to deliver production ready code of the highest quality, this individual will be diligent in testing their code and working with the team to produce
MRI Software’s high standard product. This individual will work under the Agile development methodology in a cross-functional environment with other groups, both inside and outside the department including Product Management and Documentation, as well as create and test code in our dynamic team setting
- Applies defined practices and procedures to design, implement, and support software projects
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Actively seeks guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- MUST have scored 70% or above at 10th, 12th and graduate level
- Students should mandatorily take up online HackerRank – This will be a techical test
- Once, student clears HackerRank test, he/she will be facing HR interview followed by technical interview & Manager interview.
- Successful candidates will be offered job with the MRI as permanent employee.
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Health insurance
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|