MSD Off Campus Drive 2023: Internship Opportunities for Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD Students. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Pune.
|Job Position||Intern – Data Science|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About MSD: We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For MSD Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in bachelor’s / master’s / PhD degree program in a Quantitative discipline such as: Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Computational Biology, Engineering, Management or other relevant discipline.
- Candidates must be expected to graduate in the next 1-2 years.
Skills Required For MSD Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Candidates must have fluency in at least one programming environments such as Python/R and sound understanding of OOP
- Candidates must have familiarity with the basics of data science and advanced statistical methods (clustering, regression, classification, etc.) and ability to determine the correct method for the task or have the willingness to learn the same
- Candidates must have demonstrated ability to problem solve independently on complex analytical projects
- Candidates must have an interest in supporting pharmaceutical data and analytics initiatives like segmentation & targeting, digital analytics, big data analytics, patient claims analytics
- Candidates will be required to serve as a quantitative methodology professional by developing creative analytical solutions and applying appropriate statistical and/or machine learning methodologies to answer novel commercial analytic questions
- Candidates should be effective oral and written communicators
- Candidates must be able to strike a balance between methodological rigor and project timelines/deliverables
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Candidates having experience with one or more of the standard machine learning and data manipulation packages such as scikit-learn/numpy/pandas/mlr
- Candidates having familiarity with SQL & databases: Redshift/Athena
- Candidates having familiarity with Natural Language Processing & Large Language Models
The Internship Program at our company features Cooperative (Co-op) education that lasts up to 6 months and will include one or more projects. These opportunities in our Human Health division can provide you with great development and a chance to see if we are the right company for your long-term goals.
The program allows students to work on one or more data science projects within our Company’s Human Health Commercial division. These opportunities are designed to facilitate the transition from academia to industry for soon-to-be graduates and will involve participation and contribution in real projects being carried out by our company’s data science team. This is also a way for you to identify if our company may be the right company for your long-term career goals.
These positions are typically 3-6 months long and have various start dates throughout the year. Most of the projects will involve analyses in support of our company’s commercial objectives.
- Candidates will be responsible for providing analytical and technical support, which includes the collection and analysis of internal and external pharmaceutical data to assist in making meaningful business decisions.
- Candidates will help to solve novel commercial analytic questions through use of Advanced Analytics (AI/ML)
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|