Natixis Careers – Quality Control and Monitoring Analyst. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Natixis North America Inc.
Job Position: Quality Control and Monitoring Analyst
Job Location: City: New York, United States
- The Quality Control Analyst will be part of the Credit Surveillance and Analytics team under Credit Risk Management. Overall the team is responsible for the independent identification, analysis, reporting and escalation of all credit risk exposures arising from business activities. Acting independently of business management and providing an effective challenge process, through the effective design and build of methods and models for the identification and accurate measurement of risk.
- In order to strengthen consistency and compliance with global processes, a Quality Control program was launched within Credit in February 2019. The Quality Control team is responsible for real time review of credit applications, risk opinions and related system/data entry, ensuring compliance with current credit policies and procedures and monitoring the credit application process. Team is focused on identification of ongoing need for training, as well as assist in ensuring data quality and reporting of statistical information to senior management.
- Acting as a risk and controls expert/liaison in a critical role on the QC Team
- Supporting the QC manager by enhancing risk assessment abilities and driving timely completion of QC reviews.
- Assist in daily breach monitoring of limits
- Help in further expanding QC assessment scope, including but not limited to determining the areas of focus, development of critical data attributes requirements, framing issues based on QC findings.
- Building relationships with the credit analysts and business analysts to ensure that meaningful and value-added reviews and recommendations are being made
- Collaborate with Credit Risk officers to analyze and opine on the effectiveness and efficiency of control environments as well as identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Continuously looking for ways to strengthen the control environment
- Participating in special projects as assigned, related to risk assessment and enhancing assessment process including ability to write, update and adjust codes for operating systems and software
- Help driving the QC team’s effort to confirm the effectiveness of action plans or controls implemented to address risk attributes identified through ongoing validation process.
- Keeping up with current best practices regarding credit risk management/internal auditing and participate in ongoing training to enhance his/her skill set.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in risk management, control functions and/or internal audit, and some form of credit risk experience is a plus
- Strong risk assessment and data analytics skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to operate at a strategic level
- Ability to solve problems, multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Strong technical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, SQL Database, Python, Jupyter (Anaconda) or Pycharm, Web design tools
- Credit Risk Management knowledge
- Not Mentioned