NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring For CS&O Analyst | Graduates. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Chennai.
|Company Name||NatWest Group|
|Job Position||CS&O Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst:
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact to our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023:
- We’re looking for recent graduates (Fresher in the fields of B.Com, B.A., B.B.A,BCA or B.Sc (2020, 2021 or 2022 Pass outs Only.
Skills Required For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023:
You’ll also need:
- We’re looking for recent graduates (Fresher in the fields of B.Com, B.A., B.B.A,BCA or B.Sc (2020, 2021 or 2022 Pass outs Only) who’re comfortable working in round-the-clock rotational shifts.
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
The skills you’ll need:
To be successful in this role:
- you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail.
- You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
Job Description For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023:
What you’ll do:
- In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres.
- You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|