About Newton School: Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalised learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates. We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT’s and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi, Ola, Microsoft – among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, – RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy and Razorpay founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
|Company Name||Newton School|
|Job Position||Community Engagement Intern|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Newton School Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, or community development.
Skills Required For Newton School Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience creating engaging content for online audiences.
- Knowledge of community organizing principles and practices is preferred.
Job Description For Newton School Off Campus Drive 2023:
- The Community Engagement Intern will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the community, creating content, and developing engagement activities.
- The role requires an individual who is passionate about community building and has a keen interest in working with diverse groups of people. They will have the chance to work alongside experienced professionals in the field and gain hands-on experience in community engagement and content creation.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the community, including responding to inquiries and moderating online discussions.
- Develop and curate engaging content for the community group.
- Plan and execute community engagement activities, such as online events, community meetups, and webinars.
- Collaborate with community members and stakeholders to identify engagement opportunities and develop new initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze community feedback and data to inform ongoing engagement strategies.
- Compile engagement data and prepare reports for project evaluation and improvement.
Our Way Of Working:
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters.
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow. High transparency in decision making.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
- Market competitive salary.
Last Date To Apply:
- Apply As Soon As Possible
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|