Next Insurance Careers – Brand Marketing Director. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Next Insurance
Job Position: Brand Marketing Director
Job Location: Palo Alto, California
About This Role: A key leader on the Marketing team, the Brand Marketing Director will drive Next forward as the number one, top of mind brand for small business insurance. This role reports into the CMO and leads a cross-functional team of experienced brand marketers, insights professionals, and product marketers to execute on a best-in-class brand strategy nationwide.
About You: You are an experienced Brand Marketing leader that has a strategic mindset and a strong ability to execute. You are inspired by big ideas and have a great brand gut but are also confident with data and ground your decisions in numbers. A strong communicator and collaborator, you partner with Creative to deliver great campaigns and lead your team with focus and clarity. Most importantly, you are driven to build a unique and breakthrough brand, positioned to take over this category.
- Drive a cohesive brand strategy including positioning, messaging, targeting, tactics, and timelines.
- Lead development of the annual brand marketing plan
- Lead multi-channel brand campaigns across TV, OLV, OOH, radio, web, digital, and social. Establish goals, develop media plans, deliver creative and report out on results.
- Partner with Creative to launch compelling work that builds our brand identity in-market.
- Refine and execute brand positioning across our 3 channels: Direct, Agents, and Partners and ensure brand standards are adhered to across tactics.
- Develop and maintain a dashboard of metrics to help the entire organization understand brand performance.
- Analyze customer data to identify new opportunities, strengths, and weaknesses.
Team Leadership & Collaboration:
- Oversee the Product Marketing team in developing a go-to-market strategy for new products, customers, and channels.
- Oversee the Consumer Insights team deepen our customer understanding and drive integration of insights across the company.
- Oversee the Brand team to execute on brand and performance campaigns, manage our owned social channels, enhance our website look and feel, and drive influencer strategy.
- Work with media to establish campaign plans and analyze results
- Work with our People Team to build out our employer brand strategy
- Coach, guide, and inspire the Brand Marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree required/Masters degree preferred
- A strong track record of building brands and delivering breakthrough campaigns
- A passion for consumers, especially small business owners, and an inspiration to deliver on our mission to help entrepreneurs thrive
- An ability to skillfully use data in establishing goals and solving complex problems
- Strong creative gut with a high bar for work quality and attention to detail matched with the ability to deliver feedback constructively
- Strategic thinker who can also drive the team to execute
- Passion for leading and developing teams with a history of leadership
- A builder who is comfortable in a high-growth phase company environment with the ability to establish best-in-class industry practices
- Excellent analytical skills, experience leading Brand in KR-led companies a plus
- Clear communicator and thoughtful collaborator that solves problems cross-functionally
- Minimum 12+ years of marketing experience and/or related experience with evidence of progress in the role; experience in consumer brands is a must
- Minimum 5+ years of management experience; experience leading cross-functional teams is a must
- Experience leading or acting in a Product Marketing role a plus
- Not Mentioned