Next Insurance Careers – Claims Trainer. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Next Insurance
Job Position: Claims Trainer
Job Location: Austin – Texas
We are looking for a talented Claims Trainer that is passionate about developing claims professionals into a world-class claims team. You will play a key role in planning, developing and delivering training programs that meet specific needs for the Claims Department. The Trainer will collaborate with the claims management team to identify and analyze learning gaps and opportunities to facilitate staff development. Training will involve the classroom and individual training sessions.
- Assist with the development of Claims Department training curriculum.
- Plan, prioritize and identify training needs for new projects, initiatives and change, including preparation of communication tools.
- Participate in delivering training sessions to the Claims department on policies, procedures and Best Practices.
- Partner with Claims Leadership in ensuring that the Department meets its objectives and goals.
- Lead people to change, moderating discussions, building moments of reflection, being an expert and sharing his/her expertise, presenting, mentoring, etc
- Assist with identifying knowledge gaps, creating and implementing solutions to improve employee performance.
- Keep up to date with developments in the claims industry.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of claim handling experience in Commercial Auto, General Liability, Professional Liability
- 3+ years experience in training program development.
- Strong communication, collaboration, interpersonal, leadership, and organizational skills are necessary.
- Subject Matter Expert detailed knowledge of marketplace activities, industry concepts and best practices.
- Advanced Research Skills to ensure that learning materials are relevant and inspiring.
- Engaging, Enthusiastic and Effective Communication Skills ~ clear, concise delivery that can meet various learning styles, create an active learning atmosphere
- Creative thinker with a flexible and strategic approach that fits any environment
- Active listener, able to ask the right questions, recognize and offer solutions to meet the needs.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in business, education, training, or communications.
- Insurance coursework (i.e., CPCU, IIA) preferred
- Not Mentioned