Next Insurance Careers – Equity Admin Manager. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link.
Company Name: Next Insurance
Job Position: Equity Admin Manager
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
- The Equity Admin Manager will be an integral part of a growing finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of the company’s equity plans (including but not limited to options, RSUs and ESPP).
- The successful candidate will maintain equity plan records, including new grants, equity transactions, grant cancellations/expirations, and our ESPP, process equity transactions and communicate transaction details to the U.S. and international accounting and payroll teams.
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years of private and public company experience and be exceptionally organized, responsible, detail-oriented and resourceful.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Administer company’s equity plans for all employees in the U.S. and globally
- Partner closely with stock transfer agent, stock administration service providers, internal accounting, legal, payroll, HR and other teams, as necessary
- Provide a superior level of customer service to employees, management and others
- Process and manage all stock transactions for the global workforce and tax payments associated with each transaction
- Manage and track new issuances, shares outstanding, and shares available under company’s stock plans
- Review equity grants to ensure they are granted in accordance with Equity Plan documents
- Support employee understanding of equity awards and company programs and policies and provide live and recorded presentations to new and existing employees
- Prepare reports and reconciliations to assist in the review of equity and transaction data, and to support compensation reviews and grant planning
- Support international locations to identify and resolve issues regarding tax, legal, payroll withholding, and other items related to equity and equity reporting
- Process leave of absence vesting suspensions
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 key controls
- Maintain supporting documents for internal and external SOX auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly and timely to requests for data
- Assist with Form 3, 4 and 5 for Board of Directors and Section 16 officer
- Assist with preparation of stock-related sections of Form 10-Qs, 10-Ks and proxy statements
- Perform other duties and ad hoc requests as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, CEP Level III preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience in administration of global equity plans
- Strong working knowledge of equity plans and various equity award types
- Demonstrated experience working directly with stock transfer agent, stock administration service providers
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and a customer-focused approach
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, highly confidential environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively
- Payroll experience is a plus
- Not Mentioned