Next Insurance Careers – Head of Agent Marketing. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link.
Company Name: Next Insurance
Job Position: Head of Agent Marketing
Job Location: Palo Alto, California, United States
We are seeking our first ever Head of B2B Marketing to help take our rapidly growing Agent business to the next level. We already have a product that agents love because it helps them write better policies more quickly for their commercial clients. Now, it’s time to scale our network of agents and drive greater levels of production among all our partners.
About This Role: A key leader on the Marketing team, the Head of B2B Marketing will drive Next forward as the go-to partner for agents writing commercial policies. This role reports into the CMO and will build a cross functional team of B2B marketers.
About You: You are an experienced B2B Marketing leader that has a strategic mindset and strong ability to execute. You are inspired by big ideas and are also confident with data, grounding your decisions in numbers. A strong communicator and collaborator, you have a deep expertise in delivering high impact B2B marketing campaigns and strategies. You lead your team with focus and clarity. Most importantly, you are driven to build a high performing brand among agents, positioned to take over this category.
- Be the strategic partner to the Agency GM and Partnerships GM representing the Marketing organization. Work hand in hand to build and scale these highly strategic businesses for Next.
- Develop a cohesive, data-driven agent marketing strategy that drives Agent business growth; establish positioning, messaging, tactics, and KPIs and track results over time.
- Partner with the Agent Acquisition Lead to put together end to end strategies that drive new agent acquisition and maximize production.
- Develop campaigns and programs, such as trainings, webinars, paid agency brands campaigns, and new content that generate leads and increase conversion through the sales funnel
- Develop excellent collateral that supports agents in writing with Next.
- Engage the Insights team to develop learning plans that deepen our Agent understanding, and partner with Product to improve our tools and experiences
- Refine and execute brand positioning for the Agent channel and ensure brand standards are adhered to across tactics; partner with Creative to launch compelling work
- Partner with Analytics to develop and maintain a dashboard of metrics to help the entire organization understand Agent Marketing performance.
- Analyze customer data to identify new opportunities, strengths and weaknesses.
- A strong track record of building and scaling B2B brands
- Demonstrated experience in the execution of integrated, multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns: ideating, building, monitoring, optimizing, and measuring
- An ability to skillfully use data in establishing goals and solving complex problems; experience in KR-led companies a plus
- Good creative gut with a high bar for work quality and attention to detail
- Strategic thinker who can also drive the team to execute
- A builder who is comfortable in a high-growth phase company environment with the ability to establish best-in-class industry practices
- Minimum 10+ years of marketing experience and/or related experience with evidence of progress in role
- Minimum 3+ years of management experience
- Experience in SMB and/or Partnership Marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Not Mentioned