Novartis Hiring For Document Administrator, Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Document Administrator
Company Name: Novartis
Job Position: Document Administrator
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Bachelor degree and/ or equivalent
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Job Description: This role is a detail-oriented role to support P&O Smart Automation Program / Form Automation Project to implement Letter Proving Employment globally and support operational changes for the countries in scope.
- Creates Employment Legal Document templates following internal Standardization and Simplification framework.
- Works with country authorized P&O Document Owner to collect country requirements for document template changes.
- Reviews/Assesses and handles Document template change and is ensures any/all changes follow document standards, exception guidelines and secures all necessary approvals required for template change.
- Provides guidance and advisory to country P&O Document Owners on technical capabilities in ServiceNow.
- Translates country templates and processes into ServiceNow system accurately following process standards.
- Provides guidance and consultation to country P&O Document Owners on global Standardization and Simplification framework and standards as well as Exception handling.
- Ensures adherence to timely update of systems, manages notification of any exceptions as well as appropriate approval of change request.
- Manage process documentations for all document requirements.
- Tracks and communicates progress against change requests, timelines for new document templates, and key milestones, including escalating delays and roadblocks in a timely manner.
- Prioritize activities, meet deadlines, and report and escalate to management as needed.
- Creates specific strategies for easier and effective execution of projects and shares best practice with country partners.
- Communicate workload volumes; provide regular status up-dates to key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the overall smooth operation of the program through proactive attention to project details.
- Support activities driving the timely delivery of accurate project deliverables.
- Track country requirements and report any/all deviation to global templates and processes.
- Timely and consistently documents all country requirements and processes information in designated repositories.
- Setup PDF templates in system within certain SLA (service level agreement).
- Adheres to agreed SLA for creation and change of document templates
- System deliverables / deployment met in accordance with approved quality and standard
- Stakeholder and local project team feedback on implementation and management.
- Education: Bachelor degree and/ or equivalent work experience Languages: Proficiency (written and spoken) in English
- 1-2 years’ experience in P&O (HR) operations or specialist will be considered as an advantage
- Master in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat DC, performing simple system configuration in Service Now – setup PDF templates in ServiceNow by ensuring its aesthetics and mapping system fields to PDF templates.
- Understand global process and standards by report country deviations to project team lead or global process owner timely.
- Experience in using Service Now system or having done simple system configuration in the past will also be considered as an advantage
- Working experience in an SSC environment preferred
Salary: Not mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|
Novartis Hiring For Document Administrator - Novartis Careers
Novartis Hiring For Document Administrator, Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online. Job Position: Document Administrator Experience: 1-2 years Job Location: Hyderabad Qualification: Bachelor degree and/ or equivalent
Date Posted: 2020-03-02 22:25
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization : Novartis
Location: Hyderabad, , Telangana, , India