Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021 – Software Engineer – B.E/B.Tech. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Software Engineer
Company Name: Nuance Communications
Job Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelors degree
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- As a member of the Nuance software development team, you will be involved in the implementation of applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service automation through AI Conversational Bots .Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction.
- You will be working in the full life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installation, documentation, and providing maintenance and support.
- Develop and Manage high performing Applications using Java / J2EE, Web Services.Scripts.
- Analyze and perform modifications to and maintenance of highly complex operational programs and applications.
- Analyze system and programming logic.
- Program clear and concise solutions.
- Maintain project status documentation.
- Identify and automate repetitive tasks.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders for day-to-day deliverables.
- Participate in Design reviews, Test Case reviews, and Production Support readiness reviews for new releases.
- Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science , Software Engineering
- Programming experience using Java (Java 8), J2EE, SQL (relational and non-relational) and web services like REST & SOAP.
- Programming experience in Spring, Spring-boot, JPA, Hibernate.
- Knowledge with development of client/server-side enterprise applications and java scripting (ReactJs would be preferred)
- Work experience with any of servers like Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic etc.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Working knowledge in any of GIT, SVN, StarTeam.
- Knowledge of build automation tools like ANT/Maven/Gradle etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact successfully with customers.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Work experience in IVR web application development is a plus.
- Programming experience in VXML and good understanding of Grammars and Speech/DTMF recognition is a plus
- Work experience of CI CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo is preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of JIRA Agile and other Atlassian tools.
- Basic knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Domain – Call Center/AI/Bots is definite Plus
- Not Mentioned
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|