Pfizer Recruitment For Filling Maintenance Engineer – Instrumentation. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Vizag.
Job Category: Pharma/Bio tech
Role: Filling Maintenance Engineer – Instrumentation
Company Name: Pfizer
Job Position: Filling Maintenance Engineer – Instrumentation
Job Location: Vizag
Qualification: Graduate or Diploma Engineer in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with specialization in Instrumentation.
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Knowledge of commonly used equipment and machines in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in implementing standardization procedures and processes.
- Conversant with Validation aspects like URS / FAT / SAT /DQ / IQ / OQ / PQ
- Knowledge of preventive and breakdown maintenance.
- Should have Knowledge on Installation, Operation and Maintenance of process and packing machines
- Should be conversant with Validation Documents, Preventive Maintenance Schedules / PM check sheets, SOPs & Various Audit Procedures
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of PLCs, DCS, SCADA, VFD and various Electronic field instruments and sensors
- Building Management System (BMS) and Environmental Management system (EMS), PMS (Particle Monitoring System) and controls
- Experience in control disciplines such as Advanced Process Control (APC), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Shall be responsible for Installation and efficient maintenance of process and packing machinery / Instruments in pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for installation, qualification and efficient maintenance equipment / instruments.
- Responsibilities for troubleshooting the issues of equipment related to electronics and instrumentation.
- Coordination with CFTs in execution of FAT/SAT/DQ/IQ/OQ and PQ of all relevant equipment
- Provide onsite support in start-up and commissioning of new equipment or upgrades to existing equipment
- Prepare specifications for required equipment
- Prepare and ensure availability of working drawings for any activity performed at site
- Prepare Equipment installation drawings and ensure the installation of the equipment as per the same
- Complete periodic inspections of the vendors site to check for the progress of manufacturing of the equipment
- Coordinate with both Internal and External resources for installation of various equipment
- Study and review standby facilities for critical sub-assemblies and addition of capital equipment on long term basis for smooth operation
- Supports or leads new equipment initiatives by applying existing controls and instrumentation solutions
- Contribute to continuous process improvements initiatives
- Effective communication with original equipment manufacturer to address / resolve the repetitive issues.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Identify, implement and execute preventive maintenance of equipment
- Coordinate with Production to undertake Maintenance requests
- Attend to breakdowns, troubleshoot and rectify basic issues in shortest possible time and to ensure upkeep of the equipment
- Attend to breakdowns, troubleshoot and rectify basic issues of respective electrical systems in shortest possible time and to ensure upkeep of the equipment
- Trend the breakdowns /concerns of the equipment and implement corrective actions to improve the reliability of the equipment.
- Execution of Spare Parts management
- Supporting for the required reliability initiatives at Site
- After Completion of Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance, ensuring all the data is captured in CMMS.
- Operational and maintenance of Building Management System (BMS) and Environmental Management system (EMS), PMS (Particle Monitoring System) and controls
- Maintenance of Advanced Process Control (APC), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Graduate or Diploma Engineer in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with specialization in Instrumentation.
- Not Mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|