Progressive Careers – Claims Adjuster Trainee. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Progressive
Job Position: Claims Adjuster Trainee Adjuster
Job Location: United States-Indiana-Fort Wayne
- As a claims adjuster trainee, you’ll learn how to help customers get back on the road after an accident. Building relationships primarily over the phone in a fast-paced office environment, you’ll learn how to resolve a high volume of claims efficiently while managing the claims process from start to finish.
- Bring your passion for helping others to our team and we’ll teach you the insurance stuff – providing in-depth training on property damage and insurance contracts so you can confidently and independently adjust claims.
Duties & responsibilities (upon completion of training):
- Determine liability (who’s at fault for the damages)
- Interview customers, claimants, and witnesses
- Partner with appraisers/estimators to manage vehicle repairs
- Negotiate with customers and other insurance carriers
- Bachelor’s degree or a combined total of five years of work experience and/or college education
- Work or educational experience must include:
3)Planning, prioritizing and organizing
4)Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
- Valid driver’s license
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of eligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401(k) which includes dollar-for-dollar company match of up to 6%
- Diverse, inclusive and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development and tuition assistance
- Onsite gym and healthcare at large locations
- Wellness program to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Medical, dental, and vision, including free preventative care