PTC Freshers Recruitment 2023: Hiring Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Graduates for Associate Technical Support Engineer Positions. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Pune.
|Job Position||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About PTC: We’re at the early stages of a fundamental transformation, marking what could be one of the most significant disruptions to the manufacturing industry since the Industrial Revolution. As one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing technology companies, PTC helps manufacturing leaders address these transformative forces to achieve and sustain product and service advantage. PTC solutions for Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM), and Internet of Things (IoT) enable process transformation and deliver closed-loop lifecycle management for products and services that are increasingly smart and connected. Our solutions help you optimize the activities within individual functions of your organization, and align them across your entire enterprise????from engineering to supply chain and manufacturing, to sales and service.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For PTC Freshers Recruitment 2023:
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in / Comp Science, Mechanical, E&TC or relevant stream, Bachelor/master’s in computer application or related field. (MCA, MCS)
Skills Required For PTC Freshers Recruitment 2023:
- Fresher or 1 years of experience in support profile (Windchill or other enterprise level software)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Description For PTC Freshers Recruitment 2023:
- You will be responsible for providing efficient and professional support to PTC’s Global customers during Indian hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill with increasing autonomy for clarifying, troubleshooting, communicating, and documenting solutions for medium to advanced customer issues.
- Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledgebase by authoring technical articles by capturing best practices, troubleshooting methodologies, and resolution.
- You will be responsible to accelerate PTC customers’ success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software.
- You will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India, and will support customers across Asia. You will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best-in-class products and realize the value of the PLM solution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert-level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keeping PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems, and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customers.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team members. With increasing experience and providing valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first-class support for mission-critical customers
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|