Job Category: IT/Telecom
Role: Signal Integrity Engineer
Company Name: Qualcomm
Job Position: Signal Integrity Engineer
Experience: Freshers/Experienced(0-4 Years)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- The Power & Signal Integrity Group (PSIG) resides in the Mixed Signal System unit of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a leader in wireless communication technology. Engineers in the Power & Signal Integrity Group work with the various business units across Qualcomm to help bring leading edge mobile products to market.
- The candidate will work in a team oriented environment with a lead SI/PI engineer to provide electrical design expertise in the areas of signal integrity and power integrity for the design of wireless products and development systems. The engineer will be located in Bangalore, India with the reference platform design teams to perform analyses and provide guidance on signal and power integrity issues while organizationally being part of PSIG in San Diego, US. Working effectively across organizational boundaries is essential as is the effective documentation and presentation of results. The candidate is expected to work closely with the platform design teams under the direction of an experienced SI engineer while applying established PSIG methodologies. The engineer will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of analysis methodologies.
- Perform various IO analyses using established methodologies, potentially from model extraction through simulation and reporting of conclusions. IO types include DDR memory interfaces and variety of serial interfaces.
- Analyze and provide design guidance on PCB power distribution networks using established methodologies.
- Document, distribute, and present results at appropriate meetings.
0 to 4 years of experience in the following areas:
- Electromagnetic theory and transmission lines
- Basic signal and power integrity concepts
- Commercial 3D electromagnetic field solver
- Commercial SI or RF analysis tools
- SPICE transient simulation including use of IBIS models
The following experience is a plus:
- DDR and LPDDR design and analysis
- High speed serial IO design and analysis
- Ansys, Cadence/Sigrity, Keysight, SI/PI tools, and MATLAB desirable
- Spreadsheets and similar productivity tools
- Mentor or Cadence board design tools
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, Master degree preferred
Position available to new or recent college graduates?
- Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
- 1+ years experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc. ,1+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software. ,1+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
- Computer Science, DSP Architectures, Electrical Engineering, Optical Systems, Packaging Systems
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|