Job Position: React JS Developer
Infosys is seeking a React Js Developer – In this role you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Candidate can work from anywhere within the US and or be remote. This position may require relocation and or travel to project location.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Experience in React js or Node Js
- UI development experience in React JS and Redux and experience in Features and usage of latest React version
- Experience using various Unit Testing frameworks for front end.
- Problem-solving skills in troubleshooting application issues
- Competent in Agile execution Process
- Should have good Analytical and communication skills
- Ensure compliance to processes set by clients
- Ability to work in a collaborative multi-application team environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
About Us: Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here