Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: USA – Remote
Description & Responsibilities:
Under moderate supervision, serves as primary contact for support and service of commercial insurance policies. Address questions and concerns from policyholders, agents, and business partners in an accurate and timely manner. Collect, send and route forms and documentation necessary to assist customer requests. Provide support across a highly diverse, cross-functional product set, technology platforms and applications.
- Acts as first point of contact for routine customer requests and queries related to policy information, renewals and audits requiring extensive phone and email interaction with policyholders, agents and third parties.
- Establishes and maintains a professional relationship with both external and internal customers while developing an understanding of service needs.
- Coordinates request activities with various departments to ensure efficient and quality service including but not limited to Underwriting, Billing, Premium Audit, Claims.
- Completes basic research around customer queries and requests. If unable to resolve request, identifies and engages appropriate department, individual, or escalation path.
- Routes requests and submissions using appropriate systems for assignment and resolution. Accurate and timely documentation of required transactions and customer interactions.
- Identify gaps in workflow and make recommendations around improving processes.
- Business background with knowledge of basic Commercial polices
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization
- Proficient in MS Office software applications (Excel, Word, etc)
- Demonstrates effective organization and workload management skills
- Knowledge, skills and competencies as normally acquired through an associate’s degree or equivalent business background along with a minimum of 12 months related Commercial insurance experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant custoemr service or administrative experience
- Prior Call Center experiece preferred
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here