Rocket Lawyer Careers – Senior Finance Analyst. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link.
Company Name: Rocket Lawyer
Job Position: Senior Finance Analyst
Job Location: San Francisco, California, United States
About the Role:
- We are a hard-working, fun team currently seeking a revenue operations focused Financial Analyst to join the FP&A group. The Analyst will report to the head of FP&A and have dotted line reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (“CRO”). In this role the analyst will perform recurring and ad hoc financial analysis of Rocket Lawyer’s cloud-based subscription platform.
- Analyses will support platform and product level decisions regarding A/B testing, search advertising optimization and customer metrics (acquisition, retention, engagement and profitability). This role will partner with sales leadership to support the enterprise and direct to consumer (“DTC”) teams. This individual must possess critical thinking skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and possess keen attention to detail.
- Provide actionable insights by collaborating with marketing and product leads on key revenue and cost drivers
- Perform recurring and ad hoc analyses regarding the customer’s experience
- Create revenue models for Rocket Lawyer’s enterprise and DTC channels
- Generate new Salesforce reports for gaining deeper insight into revenue drivers
- Partner with finance, accounting, data engineering and business intelligence teams to create and continuously enhance key reports
- Degree in finance, economics, math or quantitative scientific field
- 2+ years of strong Excel modeling
- 2+ year experience utilizing Salesforce
- SaaS/cloud experience a plus
- Takes initiative
- Works at a fast pace
- High-energy, positive attitude a must
- Maintain poise while interacting with highest levels of executive management on regular basis
- Not Mentioned