Salesforce Careers – Marketing Specialist – Field Sales Account Executive. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Salesforce
Job Position: Marketing Specialist – Field Sales Account Executive
Job Location: Texas – Austin
About the position:
The Salesforce.org Marketing Solution Specialist is a subject matter expert and trusted advisor who works with nonprofit prospects and customers to evangelize marketing platform solutions that deliver relevant, personalized journeys across channels and devices. We are seeking an experienced quota-carrying sales executive who can work both as part of a broader Account Team and as an Individual Contributor driving self-generated sales opportunities focused on the full Salesforce Marketing technology stack. If you have a passion for being at the cutting edge of how Nonprofits engage with their constituents, we want to speak with you!
- Be the subject matter expert when it comes to how Nonprofit institutions leverage Salesforce Marketing solutions within their enterprise
- Empower and enable the broader Account team you’ll work with on all Salesforce Marketing technology
- Collaborate with Account and Territory team to identify target accounts
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region and/or list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through networking, cold-calling, and prospecting in to current Salesforce.org customers
- Own the sales cycle for the entire Salesforce Marketing technology stack – including lead generation, deal strategy, pricing and packaging, and assistance with deal closure
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Maintain accurate account and opportunity forecasting
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Be a team player
- A proven team player working in a Co-Prime/Overlay Sales Role
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- Digital Marketing sales experience, and experience with relevant Marketing technology a must
- Strong preference for prior experience with the full Salesforce Marketing Technology Stack – Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Social Studio, and Salesforce.com
- Proven track record of sales excellence working as an Individual Contributor and working in a team environment
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment in high growth mode
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the “C” level – Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Development Officer, Chief Advancement Officer is a plus
- Ability to give high-level/overview product demonstrations and be considered the product expert in the sales cycle.
- Work collaboratively with solution engineering team to create compelling demonstration scenarios
- Ability to be extremely effective via online meetings, hangouts, and conference calls
- Passion for working with Nonprofit and/or Higher Education institutions
- Ability to travel as needed
- A background in Solution Engineering is a plus
- Not mentioned