Salesforce Careers – Principal Software Engineer. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Salesforce
Job Position: Principal Software Engineer
Job Location: California – San Francisco
As a Principal Engineer, you will contribute to this strategy and be a key individual driving this team present and future. You will work closely with the Engineering Services development team, and be instrumental in building new partnerships with other engineering leaders across the entire Salesforce organization.
Who you are:
- Experienced: 10+ years of development experience with proven experience designing, building, testing, and operating complex applications.
- Highly Technical: You have deep knowledge of
1)at least one programming language (we use Node.js, Java, Python, and Go)
2)Cloud development (we mostly use AWS), containers (Docker), and Infrastructure as a code (like Terraform)
3)Building CI/CD pipelines
4)Version control (Git) and CI systems
5)Security tooling (Static code analysis tools, dependency scanners, etc)
6)Federation and identity management (LDAP, SSO)
7)Metrics/Analytics tools and infrastructure (like Elastic Search)
- A Natural Leader: you can get things done and your way of doing things inspires teams around you. You have proven experience influencing people and other teams.
- Passionate: you live and breathe software development; you want to improve developers’ lives and you have the willingness and confidence to challenge the status quo when something goes against it
- A Team Player: You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others so we all can become better. You value diversity in a team.
- Metric Driven: you are proficient in measuring and defining key metrics for a large engineering organization
- Design, code and operate complex systems with the Engineering Services organization (+30 software engineers)
- Define processes and metrics (SLAs/SLOs) for the entire Mulesoft organization (+400 software engineers)
- Build strategic partnerships with Salesforce’s wider engineering organization.
- Be a key member in how we will evolve our Continuous Delivery model and internal infrastructure
- Not Mentioned