Salesforce Hiring For Intern. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
Job Category: IT/Software
Company Name: Salesforce
Job Position: Intern
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
You will be part of the Industries Product Design team that brings powerful visions to life with the latest technologies and the Salesforce platform. Working closely with other UX designers, Product Managers, and Engineers you will be reaching out to the customers, making strategic design decisions, inspiring the product teams, sketching out ideas and getting them implemented to pixel perfection.
The ideal candidate:
- Should enjoy crafting experiences with technology, hacking on new projects, and
intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints.
- She/He must have excellent communication skills, energy, and thoughtfulness to build
and deliver the best in the world UX for our customers.
- Should crave for complex challenges, get fired up through ideation and bringing ideas to reality, sketching concepts, capturing ideas, distilling complex problems and proposing clear,
efficient, consistent solutions.
- She/He will have direct access to customer executives and Salesforce executive
management, while working closely with the Salesforce product and Sales organizations.
- Should be a tireless advocate for the end user, having deep empathy for their everyday
struggles and be always putting their needs first to provide the best experiences.
Sound like you? Then you’re someone we want to work with!!!
Come join our trailblazing team and you’ll be working with some of the best and brightest, delivering great experiences to millions of end-users. Help us transform some of the biggest industries on the planet.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product owners/managers (POs & PMs) in a time frame of 4-6months
to solve for new product requirements/features and validate assumptions through user testing and research
- Communicate your ideas through sketches, flows, wireframes, prototypes, mocks, and overall design decisions to a variety of key stakeholders
- Create designs that adhere to and extend existing design language and style guides
- Generate appropriate specs of final design and user flows that allow engineering to
- Balancing great design with business goals and meeting tight deadlines
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in HCI or equivalent design discipline
- Understanding of contemporary user-centered design principles and best practices
- Knowledge of user testing and research methodologies
- Portfolio of academic design projects highlighting their strengths and interests
- Analytical Mind with an aesthetical eye for details
- Self- motivated, good communicator with a collaborative working style
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Any relevant work experience in product design & development across web and mobile is a plus
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JS for prototyping
- Experience with CRM or enterprise software
- Not Mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|