Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Software Engineer
Company Name: SAS
Job Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- At SRDI we develop software products with diverse scope using new technologies with designated development practices, timelines and quality expectations.
- The software engineer designs, develops, debugs code for new and existing products, builds and supports scalable automated test frameworks, tools and test suites.
- Designs and develops high quality, testable and scalable software solutions by following R&D practices and processes.
- Ensure quality through functional, unit, performance and manual automated testing.
- Participates in planning activities of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of any issues.
- Works within a team and collaborates with other members on the team like developers, testers, technical writers.
- Works on different phases of software development including supporting customers.
- Designs, develops, and executes test plans, and test scenarios.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Engineering test execution both inside and outside of our continuous delivery pipeline
- Identifies and verifies defects. Protect our users from escaped defects and value our Customer Experience above all else
- Reviews relevant documentation.
- Fresher with B.E/B/Tech/M.E. / M.Tech. with computers background only.
- Passed out from reputed colleges with 60% and above percentage throughout. 2020, 2021 pass out.
Knowledge, skills and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of one or more operating systems platforms, or technologies.
- Good programming skills in Java, C++ or any other programing language.
- Conceptual understanding of at least one markup specification (HTML, XML, YAML, JSON)
- Foundational knowledge of application development, data integration, and/or design principles.
- A relentless passion for learning and the ambition to be great
- Ability to work within a team
- Familiarity with microservices, containers and container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Not mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|