About Siemens: Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us:
- You will be responsible for supporting backend work of support functions, JV processing, Workflow monitor, CCM & PEGA monitor and email queries.
- You will also work on Savings coordination, analysis of key figures, budget/forecasting, management reports and presentations.
- You will generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- This role also include develop MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- You work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery.
- You continuous follow up and closure of pending queries and provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
- Excellent collaboration and communication, analytical skills (recommended).
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree with aggregate of 60%.
- You possess excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- You should have basic knowledge on Excel, VBA and PowerPoint.
- You are flexible to work for night shift or early morning shift.
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|