Siemens Hiring For Fresher Core Java Developer. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Gurugram.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Core Java Developer
Company Name: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Job Position: Core Java Developer
Experience: Freshers/Experience(0-2 years)
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
- With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
- Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Core Java developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us:
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) with 0 to 2 years of Project experience preferably in real time applications.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- Project experience in Core Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, collection and concurrency.
- Should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
- Should have hands on experience of memory and performance profiling tools
- Good to have hands on experience in Java 11 functionalities.
- Good knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
- Not Mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|