About Siemens: Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us:
- Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with the company regulations and guidelines. Receive customer calls and register notification in the ERM tool, Dispatch of Engineers, Upload Engineer Productive hours, Notification closure & NPS Survey.
- Performing the assigned tasks on a timely manner with highest standards of quality.
- Rigorous follow up and closure of pending queries/open topics with ownership.
- Complete reporting of handled activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis (as per requirements).
- Adherence to robust tracking mechanism on processed transactions on a daily basis.
- Flexible to work in shifts and during month ends.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Fresher also fine.
- Any graduate.
- Able to understand and take calls (If experienced then better).
- Has a grip on languages (English, Hindi).
- Any Graduate
- Freshers/Experience(0-2 years)
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|