Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: New York Area, Ny
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
Amazon Ad Tech team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our Big Data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
We are looking for a strong software engineer who will be excited about building a new service ground up with zero engineering debt. You will be designing and building foundational services planning and management for Ads infrastructure. You will be working closely with engineering, product, and finance teams to implement use cases.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science related fields OR 1+ years equivalent experience in software development
- Previous technical internship(s).
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Not Disclosed
Apply Here: Click Here